Image Map

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

2 weeks

It has been 2 full weeks since I have had a soda. For me that is a BIG deal!!! I didn't give up all caffeine because lets be honesty nobody wants that to happen. I really did everyone a favor by not giving that up!

The first few days were very very hard. I would've committed a crime for a Dr. Pepper, as the days have gone on I still want one but I think at this point its more because I can't have one. The first few days I was drinking water like crazy I know I had 96 oz about 5 days in a row.

I drink tea, margaritas, lemonade, and water of course. You don't realize how much you are addicted to something until you cut it out. I am also fully aware that I could have one on Sunday's, however I know if I allow myself to have one I will not get back on the wagon.

It really comes down to will power for me which is something I have never really been good at. I will say that I am finding water is almost starting to taste good to me now SHOCKINGLY!!!!! Something else I do is I have a 24 oz tumbler and drinking out of that is a lot easier than doing bottled water because saying I only need to drink 3 a day is a lot less scary than saying the acutal ounces I need to drink in a day.

The working out thing has faded out. I was doing really well and then I was at my part time job every evening after my full time job 4 nights in a row and then all day Saturday and Sunday so working out was the LAST thing I wanted to do. Things have slowed down a lot since then so I'm hoping to get back with it. I'm also thinking of joining a gym so that I can lift weights again. I just have to buckle down, stick to it, and get shit done!!!!

And yes this will totally be me at the end of Lent........
No judging either!!!!!








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Giving up soda would be tough for me too so I feel your pain. And isn't it crazy how suddenly water tastes good?! I know some nights I'm just so thirsty even though I've had a Mountain Dew so when I finally get some water I chug it likes it's my job because it tastes amazing!

    ReplyDelete