So the ever so sweet Jen over at Crown Me in Glitter nominated me for the Liebster award a few weeks ago! I LOVE her, she is absolutely hilarious and always has something GREAT to say :). The award is for new bloggers that have less than 200 followers to help get more readers. I wasn't sure what we used for the 200 so if one of your sites had less than 200 I picked you :)
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
Thank the Blogger that nominated you in your post and link back to their site
Answer 11 questions from the Blogger that nominated you
Tell your readers 11 random facts about you
Nominate 11 Bloggers for the Liebster Awards
Ask your nominees to answer 11 questions
Questions for my nominees:
What is your favorite ice cream? Blue Bell Cookie Dough Ice Cream (if you haven't had Blue Bell you are missing out!!!!)
What is your drink of choice at Starbucks? Tall Skinny Vanilla Latte
If you could be any candy, what would you be and why? Pink Starburst because it is my favorite
Who is your favorite Friends character!? (Please don’t tell me you don’t watch Friends!) Rachel she is so level headed (at times) and is funny without even trying to be.
Favorite childhood memory? All of the late night coon hunting trips I went on with my grandpa, I LOVE those memories.
If you could only keep 5 material items for the rest of your life, what would they be? Geeez this is hard!!!! 1. My phone, 2. My car, 3. My TSU ring, 4. My diploma, and 5. My bed :)
If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to!? Probably 2009, I wouldn't have either back surgery and I would finish school on time.
Are you usually late, on time, or early? If you are 15 mins early you are on time, always early.
Summer or winter? Well I live in Texas so for most of the year it is summer, I'm not sure I know what a true winter is like.
What is your favorite thing to shop for? Running clothes!!!
What is your favorite thing about blogging? The friends you meet and the reminder that others are going through similar things just like you are.
11 Random Facts:
- I am the baby of the family.
- I broke my arm when I was 5.
- I also had my tonsils taken out at 5 and got the chicken pox.
- I drove the same car for 10 years (just recently got a new one)
- I can touch my tongue to my nose.
- I have 2 tattoos.
- My favorite movie is Varsity Blues.
- I am addicted to Netflix and have almost finished Grey's Anatomy.
- It took me almost 10 years to finish college.
- I have never been on a plane.
- I have never been out of the country.
My 11 Nominees are:
- Livin' n Learning By Amy- she is one of my very good friends and I love how she is always so honest about her struggles and success!
- Laura Darling- HILARIOUS she is always so funny and will always give you a good laugh.
- ALG, Uninterrupted- Her boys are hilarious, she is always so real and raw, and she is such an inspiration for working towards her goals.
- A Southern Twenty-Five- I recently stumbled across her blog and I am in LOVE!
- Loving Life Moore- I have enjoyed watching her little one grow up and also her posts are not sugar coated at all!
- Honey + Biscuits- this new mama is full of SASS and has great advice.
- This is Not Nutcrackin'- I love her crafty, organized side and need more of that in my life :).
- Pleas[e] and Carrots- I have loved following all of her wedding planning and all of her "so what's" are just perfect!
- Fallon Thompson- Literally everything I have ever wanted to say and can't find the words, THIS girl can!!!
- Lowcountry Mama- any gal that loves Hobby Lobby is a gal I can relate to.
- Countdowns and Cupcakes-she too has a little black dog, of course she would be a fave!!!
My 11 questions:
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
- If you could have a conversation with anyone past or present who would it be?
- Celeb crush is???
- What is your favorite way to unwind after a stressful day?
- Favorite clothing store?
- What is one thing you love about blogging?
- What is one thing you dislike about blogging?
- Any big goals for 2016?
- What was the last book you read?
- What is your favorite book?
- If you could relive any moment in your life, what moment would it be?