Image Map

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve

My little baby tree :)


Tonight is Christmas Eve service at the church that I was baptized and confirmed in. By far my most favorite service all year round. We have candle light service and we sing old hymns and I can't help but think how Mary must have felt.

To know that her baby, that very small human would change the world. To know that she was a part of such a huge plan. It's overwhelming to me just to think about, I can't even begin to imagine how she felt. Like most new mothers I'm sure she was worried and scared she was about to have a baby in a barn!! Nothing clean or sanitary about that.

Yet I also can't help but believe that God had given her a peace that passes all understanding that everything would be okay, He had gotten her this far, He wasn't about to leave her now.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I love that you went to the church you were baptized in! I love when we visit the church I grew up in. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candle light services are some of my favorites too. I wasn't able to go to ours this year but hopefully in future years I can make it.

    ReplyDelete