Image Map

Thursday, December 17, 2015

So Long, Farewell...........

It is so hard to believe that 2015 is coming to an end! So much has happened in the last 12 months.

At the beginning of the year I was starting my LAST semester of college. So I took the long way around, but I got it done!

In May, I GRADUATED!!!!!!!! I moved to a new city, to start a new job. Shortly after I got my own apartment down here and got a little bit better at my job (lol). 

I have since gotten a part time job, made a budget with the help of a good friend, and set some personal goals for myself. 

I have grown up a lot in the last few months. I have met people I couldn't live without and met some that I'm learning how to live without them. The second job has me staying busy and for that I am thankful! I am meeting new people and growing relationships with my co-workers. 

I have virtually stopped running which I plan on changing soon! The last few weeks have really showed me how important it is to take care of me and I can't wait to continue to build on that in 2016. 

This year wasn't the best or the worst, it was a lot of growing for me. 

And for that I am thankful!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Yay for graduating! And for budgets too, I need to work on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy!! Congrats on graduating! Sounds like me in 2014 :) Love the budget idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like 2015 was a good year. I am so proud of you for graduating and making a budget!! You are a brave, strong woman to move to a new city for a new job. I'm not sure that I could do it. Can't wait to see how 2016 goes for you. :)

    ReplyDelete